User Tag List

Thread: Reed's Gaming Corner!

Thanks

Default Reed's Gaming Corner!

Hello everyone it's Reed here and this is my first official post as a Partner of OTH! I'm super excited, thankful and greatful for the opportunity in front of me and I can't wait to meet everyone and get to know you all a little better! I'll also post any new videos or things like that here in this section as well!

For those who don't know I am a aspiring sports commentator and content creator. I do commentary for a local community college....before the world situation changed I was getting ready to start up college baseball but noooooo lmao! Anyway I've got a couple places you can find me on the internet all involving different forms of content and I'll post those below with a brief blurb about what you'll find there.

Twitch: Over on Twitch I'm primarily a single player, story game based streamer. I pride myself on viewer/chat interaction depending on the game we're playing. If there are choices to make I always let chat decide what we do that way we're all shaping the story together. I also do variety on the weekend stream which is usually Apex Legends or another multiplayer game where I play with viewers and such. I've had to take a bit of a break from Twitch due to changes with my YouTube content but you can follow me over on Twitch at www.twitch.tv/b_ron1417

Twitter: Twitter is where you'll get all sorts of things from me. Sports talk, anime talk, whatever I feel like sharing as well as stream and YouTube updates. You can follow me on Twitter @B_Ron1417.

YouTube: Ah YouTube this one is a little more recent but it's quickly becoming my favorite. I started the channel about 9 months ago now and this is where my sports content is. If you've heard of names like MrHurriicane, BlackjackXXI Sports or DeuceDouglas those are all my inspirations for my own style of Franchise/sports related content. Currently I have a Madden 20 Franchise going with the Ravens where we're in Year 2 fighting for a playoff spot. I am working on getting a second series going on the channel with Super Mega Baseball 3 but I'm not quite ready to start that one yet. I used to have a editor, but due to well...world stuff I've had to take up the task of editing my own stuff over the last couple months. I have 139 subscribers over there and if you'd like to be apart of that community as well, you can do so by going to www.youtube.com/BRonSports I'd love to make these communities blossom so I hope to see everyone there! And remember everyone, keep on shinin' and keep on grindin'!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Reed1417 For This Useful Post:

Tanner (08-07-2020)

Thanks

Here's the playlist for the Ravens franchise that I'm currently doing including the latest episode that went live today!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xJRuJSa0JWfN-j

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thread Information