User Tag List

Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 1,591 to 1,596 of 1596

Thread: 2019 MLB Gameday Thread

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I got harassed by a mod, but they at least gave me info where I showed Berrios > Indians pitcher. Based on the context of the post with regards to the thread which was 2018 to date the statement stands on it's own. I'd certainly entertain Bauer as an option however. But that wouldn't be ridiculous nor outlandish especially with Bauer pitching pretty awful at the time the statement was made.

2) Again your words..."when you said Berrios was better than anyone in the Indians rotation." I asked for you to produce a link where I said that. If that link does not exist you are making stuff up. You are strawmanning and really tryn hard to make me look bad by lying. So yes, you should apologize if you fail on finding where I said what you have accused me of
    You antics are unbelievable.

You ask for proof, or you ask for links... and then when they are provided to you... you claim harassment... and if they are not given to you.. you claim liar.

As for the lying... the context of the post... the post was made in May 2019... yes the thread started in December 2018... but the post was in May 2019....

you asked for the link... it was provided (and I may add it was provided privately to allow you to man-up and admit you were wrong) and now you are claiming victim... come on buddy... the world doesn't revolve around you.... you can not have your cake and eat it too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk Chop View Post
    [B]

You antics are unbelievable.

You ask for proof, or you ask for links... and then when they are provided to you... you claim harassment... and if they are not given to you.. you claim liar.

As for the lying... the context of the post... the post was made in May 2019... yes the thread started in December 2018... but the post was in May 2019....

you asked for the link... it was provided (and I may add it was provided privately to allow you to man-up and admit you were wrong) and now you are claiming victim... come on buddy... the world doesn't revolve around you.... you can not have your cake and eat it too.
    please stop harassing me.

User Info Menu

please stop harassing me.
    I will pull one out of your playbook... I ask for proof or links... cause I find that comment extremely far fetched.

And keep in mind.. I provided proof of you initiating everything and your rude/bullying comments, and the fact that you called me out on my math and I proved my math right...at which point you started to play victim. All I have done is play the games you wanted me to play... but I played them better than you expected...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    First homer Holland has given up to a lefty in 2 years. It was a good plan by Maddon, but Harper was ready for the pitch (which was not a bad pitch).
    He really mismanaged the pitching out of the bullpen. Never should have gotten to that point. Iím not complaining tho
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

User Info Menu

1) Please read the quoted post of yours. It's your writing. "..another one of your outlandish statements" That's your words. I asked for one, you've produced none.
    2) Again your words..."when you said Berrios was better than anyone in the Indians rotation." I asked for you to produce a link where I said that. If that link does not exist you are making stuff up. You are strawmanning and really tryn hard to make me look bad by lying. So yes, you should apologize if you fail on finding where I said what you have accused me of.
    I remember it being said, you should too. I honestly don't care to go back and check just for your satisfaction. But you more or less know you said it.

You win? Happy now? Let's actually talk baseball.

If you really want to push me, I know where to look, but forests for the trees my friend.

User Info Menu

1) Please read the quoted post of yours. It's your writing. "..another one of your outlandish statements" That's your words. I asked for one, you've produced none.
    2) Again your words..."when you said Berrios was better than anyone in the Indians rotation." I asked for you to produce a link where I said that. If that link does not exist you are making stuff up. You are strawmanning and really tryn hard to make me look bad by lying. So yes, you should apologize if you fail on finding where I said what you have accused me of.
    Berrios > Any Indians Starter
    Does this ring a bell?

And you truly expect Berrios to be better than any Indians starter?

Jose Berrios is a 3 WAR player but he has an FIP of 3.80.

Shane Bieber is a 4.0 WAR player with an FIP of 3.32.

Seems pretty outlandish to me to say that, especially since it was said on May 22nd when the Indians also had Bauer, Kluber, and Carrasco. All those are arguably comparable, let alone better than Berrios.

The fact that you called me out on it, I think you should apologize to me. But I'm not your mother.

Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160

Thread Information