User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: NFL redraft-discussion thread

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwj21792 View Post
    I just sent a mass PM to all of you. (a little later than I had planned) Please acknowledge receipt with any comments you might have.
    Received... continue on without me and i will finalize my rosters when home.

Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk Chop View Post
    Received... continue on without me and i will finalize my rosters when home.

Thanks.
    Thank you.

User Info Menu

Here's what we'll do. We will officially resume tomorrow at 6am cdt with @brett05 on the clock with 2 picks(rounds 26 and 27) for the Oilers. He can jump in and make his picks now if he wishes. But resumption will officially begin if he wishes to wait.
    If anyone has been or gets autoskipped they can catch up anytime. Anyone who chooses not to continue we will fill out their rosters at the end. I hope we don't have to do that.
    For now rounds 31-33 are cancelled. I will entertain thoughts of reviving that idea when the time comes. But for now I just want to finish this.

User Info Menu

Here's what we'll do. We will officially resume tomorrow at 6am cdt with @brett05 on the clock with 2 picks(rounds 26 and 27) for the Oilers. He can jump in and make his picks now if he wishes. But resumption will officially begin if he wishes to wait.
    If anyone has been or gets autoskipped they can catch up anytime. Anyone who chooses not to continue we will fill out their rosters at the end. I hope we don't have to do that.
    For now rounds 31-33 are cancelled. I will entertain thoughts of reviving that idea when the time comes. But for now I just want to finish this.

User Info Menu

I'll pick later this morning, pretty busy with work right now

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread Information