User Tag List

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: NFL redraft-discussion thread

User Info Menu

OK, thanks so much. Let me know how we will move forward. I vote what dwj21792 wants (if a vote is needed)

User Info Menu

I PM'd Tomahawk one more time urging him to stick around at least through round 30. I have not yet heard from him. I'll give him until the end of the day to respond one way or the other. If he does not respond we will move on without him but with others doing his teams to completion. If I hear from him one way or the other I will resume the draft at a time yet to be determined. Otherwise it will be resumed at 6am cdt tomorrow.
    Note this conversation actually belongs in the discussion thread. I will leave it here for a few hours before moving it. That way anyone who does not read the discussion thread can see it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dwj21792 For This Useful Post:

brett05 (07-08-2019)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwj21792 View Post
    I PM'd Tomahawk one more time urging him to stick around at least through round 30. I have not yet heard from him. I'll give him until the end of the day to respond one way or the other. If he does not respond we will move on without him but with others doing his teams to completion. If I hear from him one way or the other I will resume the draft at a time yet to be determined. Otherwise it will be resumed at 6am cdt tomorrow.
    Note this conversation actually belongs in the discussion thread. I will leave it here for a few hours before moving it. That way anyone who does not read the discussion thread can see it.
    I tried PMing you several times yesterday. and it PM is still not working today.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomahawk Chop For This Useful Post:

brett05 (07-09-2019)

User Info Menu

This is what I have been trying to message:

We decided to pack up the tent and head out camping. So we are out in the boondocks for the next week and a half... with very little cellular service.

I am okay with whatever you guys decide

If you want I can fill out my team from whatever is left when I get back

Or you guys go ahead and continue the draft. whatever works for you guys. I was planning on finishing it up... but the opportunity came to get off work and head out, so here we are...

Summers are too short to not enjoy them!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomahawk Chop For This Useful Post:

brett05 (07-10-2019)

User Info Menu

I vote we wait for Tomahawk

User Info Menu

I'm willing to wait. This despite the fact I was hoping to get it done soon. We all deserve a vacation sometimes. Enjoy it Tomahawk.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dwj21792 For This Useful Post:

brett05 (07-10-2019)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwj21792 View Post
    I'm willing to wait. This despite the fact I was hoping to get it done soon. We all deserve a vacation sometimes. Enjoy it Tomahawk.
    When are we starting up again?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLTS_Sports_Talk View Post
    When are we starting up again?
    Should be soon. He said a week and a half. Of course we are having PM problems. So I don't know if he has tried to contact me that way.

User Info Menu

Apparently the PMs are working again. At least I did not get an error message when I tried a sending tomahawk a message earlier.
    Tomorrow morning around 8 my time(California) I will send out a group pm regarding this.

User Info Menu

I just sent a mass PM to all of you. (a little later than I had planned) Please acknowledge receipt with any comments you might have.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread Information