User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Niners will be a top 4 team this year

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambis_rebounds View Post
    Well, you have common sense as well, don't you?
    Yea, I do. That makes one of us

User Info Menu

Top-4 is going a little too far but I expect to see them at least compete this season.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambis_rebounds View Post
    Seahawks are done.
    the Rams v Niners rivalry is back
    Seahawks arenít done as long as they have Russell Wilson best QB in the division and only SB winning QB in the West.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PhillysportspassionPod View Post
    Seahawks aren’t done as long as they have Russell Wilson best QB in the division and only SB winning QB in the West.
    Do they have a chance for the super bowl this year? The answer is a definite "no. They're done.

Two super bowls in 3 years was their apex. It's over.

User Info Menu

I think there's a good chance we some regression from the Rams this year and they take a step back. Superbowl hangover, lots of questions about Gurley and Kupp as far as their health, etc. The Cardinals are kind of a question mark as far as Kylar Murray and Kliff Kingsbury but I would guess they'll end up being an average team at best. That leads me to believe the battle will be between the Seahawks (who are by no means done) and the 49ers.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JJ's Sports Talk View Post
    I think there's a good chance we some regression from the Rams this year and they take a step back. Superbowl hangover, lots of questions about Gurley and Kupp as far as their health, etc. The Cardinals are kind of a question mark as far as Kylar Murray and Kliff Kingsbury but I would guess they'll end up being an average team at best. That leads me to believe the battle will be between the Seahawks (who are by no means done) and the 49ers.
    Seattle might make playoffs but they are definitely done as far as any more super bowls for a while.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information