User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flacco Not Interested in Mentoring

User Info Menu

Denver Broncos Flacco Not Interested in Mentoring

Say what you want about Joe Flacco, but the guy is trying to win. Flacco gave a recent interview in which he said he didn't really care about the Broncos drafting another quarterback, among other things:

ďIím trying to go out there and play good football. Ö Iím not worried about developing guys or any of that. That is what it is. I hope he does develop. I donít look at that as my job. My job is to go win football games for this football team.Ē
    John Elway has since supported Flacco's attitude and reiterated that the team didn't trade for him for the sake of being a mentor to a rookie QB.

User Info Menu

Pointless made up drama

User Info Menu

Flacco wants to win still! he doesnt want to lose his job again . why mentor someone to take his job

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OUDNA View Post
    Say what you want about Joe Flacco, but the guy is trying to win. Flacco gave a recent interview in which he said he didn't really care about the Broncos drafting another quarterback, among other things:

John Elway has since supported Flacco's attitude and reiterated that the team didn't trade for him for the sake of being a mentor to a rookie QB.
    I as a Broncos fan love that attitude. I want my QB to want the job and win and not care about mentoring. eye on the prize

User Info Menu

If the young guy wants to learn he can do that without having his hand held.

User Info Menu

I've never thought much of Joe Flacco or his attitude. I disagree, part of his job is to make sure his team mates are prepared and in the best position to win football games which includes working with the guy that might have to back him up. For instance the Panthers drafted a QB and Cam Newton's attitude is completely opposite to Flacco's. You know why? Because Cam Newton is a team player. Flacco is not.

User Info Menu

It's pointless made up gossip that doesn't exist.
    He does what ever he's told by the people paying him 7 digits to do their bidding. If he's told to tutor, he does it without question. Or doesn't get the big money

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambis_rebounds View Post
    It's pointless made up gossip that doesn't exist.
    He does what ever he's told by the people paying him 7 digits to do their bidding. If he's told to tutor, he does it without question. Or doesn't get the big money
    No you’re wrong! He was traded there so he doesn’t need to mentor anyone if he doesn’t want to. I do believe it’s made up gossip but to say he’s forced to mentor Lock is ridiculous
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesNewsToday View Post
    No you’re wrong! He was traded there so he doesn’t need to mentor anyone if he doesn’t want to. I do believe it’s made up gossip but to say he’s forced to mentor Lock is ridiculous
    All jocks do exactly as told or they don't see any of that money. They can not argue or compete with the billionaires in power, who allow these dumb jocks to have their momentary fame.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambis_rebounds View Post
    All jocks do exactly as told or they don't see any of that money. They can not argue or compete with the billionaires in power, who allow these dumb jocks to have their momentary fame.
    What? He gets his money no matter what! He’s under contract! You make no sense
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information