User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Big Brother Season 21 thread

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by StupidFlanders23 View Post
    America's vote?
    Yep they purposely made it those 3 people so that the one could easily get the safety
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesNewsToday View Post
    Yep they purposely made it those 3 people so that the one could easily get the safety
    Ah, I see what you're saying. I can see that happening. I also don't think they would have done this twist if the 6 weren't dominating early. I think it was one of those things where the producers had it in their back pocket in case one side was dominating.

User Info Menu

Ah, I see what you're saying. I can see that happening. I also don't think they would have done this twist if the 6 weren't dominating early. I think it was one of those things where the producers had it in their back pocket in case one side was dominating.
    They’ll do anything to try and make it interesting
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

User Info Menu

Tommy wanting to keep the 6 together. LOL.

User Info Menu

Just found this thread nice. How long has everyone been watching this show? I started like season7 The show has down hill a bit over the years. This year is fun because they are all so... well off. It would help to really know the game and I do not see anyone that knows the game.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballforlife333 View Post
    Just found this thread nice. How long has everyone been watching this show? I started like season7 The show has down hill a bit over the years. This year is fun because they are all so... well off. It would help to really know the game and I do not see anyone that knows the game.
    I started in the first All-Star Season.... was that 7? I can't remember for sure.

You are right.. someone that really knows the game would do so well this season... there are too many people in this game that think they know the game really well. Ovi... he knew the game... he understood it and was in a good position... but got voted out too early for us to really see how well he knew the game.

User Info Menu

Damn. So Cliff or Kat are going to be gone because they were caught in the crossfire of Tommy, Christie, Sis vs. Jackson/Holly. Smh. Think they are 2 of the better players.

User Info Menu

Also, if Sis makes it to the final two then L-O-Fucking-L

User Info Menu

Also, if Sis makes it to the final two then L-O-Fucking-L
    This can be said for multiple players, and that's the sad thing.

Kat taking offense and being disappointed in Cliff for joining an alliance to save his game proves how bad she was as a player. Choosing to go with emotion over playing BB hurt her, and not being able to save herself and instead be offended that Cliff made an effort to keep his game going was stupid on her part, all because Jessica wasn't involved.

What made me laugh is that Jess complained how she feels so excluded from everyone's plans, then proceeds to call Sis "Analyse" and Michie "Jackson". Literally no one else in the house calls them their real names, which just proves how disconnected she is from the house. Why would anyone in the house want to work with her? She also is just a floater and just does nothing really, with the exception of the one week she was HOH.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information