User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Designated Hitter Debate

User Info Menu

pitchers shouldn't hit. I know that we have had some over the years that have been able to, but they are few and far between, especially when you compare them to what a DH averages. DH all around is my vote. It is likely heading that way anyway with the 3 batter minimum starting up
    @golfcoachoday @_latenightshots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk Chop View Post
    Incorrect. I have proved it to be true.

I gave examples of American League DHs and National League DHs.

so unless you are telling me that you would rather have some bench player batting for you then EE or Nelson Cruz... then I think you are striking out again....

The reason for this video is for when you just try throwing out a random argument with no backing... the result is usually a whiff just like the video.
    You've struggled with staying on the topic. NL dh vs AL dh has no meaning in this discussion.

Like I said, I'll be showing where you have proven that the rules either favor the NL or hurt the AL in IL play.

You show the video as a type of attack. That's you being you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You've struggled with staying on the topic. NL dh vs AL dh has no meaning in this discussion.

Like I said, I'll be showing where you have proven that the rules either favor the NL or hurt the AL in IL play.

You show the video as a type of attack. That's you being you.
    Its a defense mechanism... if you are gonna attack my comments.. I am not going to back down I am going to stand my ground. So if you are really bothered by me defending myself and my opinions... then stop picking a fight with everything I say. If not...Let the gloves hit the ice baby!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk Chop View Post
    Its a defense mechanism... if you are gonna attack my comments.. I am not going to back down I am going to stand my ground. So if you are really bothered by me defending myself and my opinions... then stop picking a fight with everything I say. If not...Let the gloves hit the ice baby!
    Yes justify your vitriol instead of sticking to the topic. No worry, you argued the truth of the bias quite well. It's coming. No worries.

User Info Menu

You guys should just close this because it's gone way off the rails

Thread Information