User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hassan Whiteside traded to the Blazers

User Info Menu

Portland TrailBlazers Hassan Whiteside traded to the Blazers

User Info Menu

I like this move for both teams. The Heat finally get off of Whiteside and the Blazers get someone to temporarily replace Nurkic while he rehabs.
    Check out The Matchup!

www.thematchup.home.blog

User Info Menu

Likely means Kanter is headed to Boston
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

User Info Menu

Love this move for the Blazers.

User Info Menu

Hassan Whiteside is a good basketball player. I can imagine the damage he will do in Portland.

-Darren

User Info Menu

Whiteside is inconsistent and the mental part of his game is what I worry about the most.

User Info Menu

Love it for the Blazers but what the hell are the Heat doing?

Got a new best player and in turn lost their three best players.

User Info Menu

Love the move's by Olshey this summer, first of all trading Evan Turner who never fit in Portland's system and wasn't playing a whole lot of minutes for a guy like Bazemore who I think has more potential. Then resigning Hood was a huge move, Hood coming off the bench provides an excellent bench scoring presence. Drafting Nassir Little with huge upside is a steal. Finally getting to Whiteside, this is the ultimate case of where a change of scenery will be good for him. My biggest concern is that with him and Zach Collins as the starting big's now, they will likely get into early foul trouble and Portland will need to assign more minutes to guys like Skal, and Tolliver.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchCrewSports View Post
    Love the move's by Olshey this summer, first of all trading Evan Turner who never fit in Portland's system and wasn't playing a whole lot of minutes for a guy like Bazemore who I think has more potential. Then resigning Hood was a huge move, Hood coming off the bench provides an excellent bench scoring presence. Drafting Nassir Little with huge upside is a steal. Finally getting to Whiteside, this is the ultimate case of where a change of scenery will be good for him. My biggest concern is that with him and Zach Collins as the starting big's now, they will likely get into early foul trouble and Portland will need to assign more minutes to guys like Skal, and Tolliver.
    Blazers definitely had a great offseason
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

User Info Menu

Whiteside is a good player. It is probably best that he got traded from the Heat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information