User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Carson Wentz worth an 8th round pick?

User Info Menu

Philadelphia Eagles Is Carson Wentz worth an 8th round pick?

Carson Wentz is coming off a disappointing season with a knee and back injury. Finally healthy hes primed for another MVP season. With additions such as Desean Jackson, JJA Whiteside and Jordan Howard. A pro tip in fantasy football is to wait until the 8th round at the earliest to draft a QB. If wents can play to his potential and stay healthy hell be the QB steal of the draft. Hes taken the most bets to be the league MVP and you should draft him with confidence in your draft.

User Info Menu

I wouldn’t do it. Until proven he can stay healthy and lead the Eagles to the playoffs, I wouldn’t take the risk. I am not an Eagles fan, but I would have hung onto Foles.

User Info Menu

Ive taken him in the 10th before in mock drafts in a 10 team draft. Just depends on how your league values qbs ive seen guys take him in the 7th and ive also seen him available in the 11th and 12th. Just depends on how valuable the qb is in your league

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Fro View Post
    Carson Wentz is coming off a disappointing season with a knee and back injury. Finally healthy he’s primed for another MVP season. With additions such as Desean Jackson, JJA Whiteside and Jordan Howard. A pro tip in fantasy football is to wait until the 8th round at the earliest to draft a QB. If wents can play to his potential and stay healthy he’ll be the QB steal of the draft. He’s taken the most bets to be the league MVP and you should draft him with confidence in your draft.
    Carson is ready to be great again in fantasy.. You make great points best skilled players he has ever had.

User Info Menu

This will be the year for Wentz I think to finally go off and end the chirping of his injury plagued seasons. The weapons you cannot ignore, he probably goes there or 9th in drafts.

User Info Menu

As an Eagles fan, this is easily the best offense that he’s played with in his career, I truly believe he excels and also stays healthy

User Info Menu

In a super flex or 2QB league the answer is yes easily. In a 1QB league the answer is still yes.

User Info Menu

I think he deserves to be in that 8th round discussion, I do like the new weapons he has with D-Jax and Ertz and Goedert are the best TE duo in all of football. I think this season he is coming in healthier and will play at an MVP caliber.

User Info Menu

There is a lot of upside for one Carson Wentz, to be honest this is the year for him to bounce back from 2 years of injuries and showcase is talent. After living in the ghost of Nick Foles, Carson has to take Philly to the playoffs in what is an easy division between them and the Cowboys. If he can lead the charge in a MVP caliber season from two years ago he will be back as a top tier QB who is not living in a Nick’s shadow!

User Info Menu

In not doing it because Carson isn't reliable. But i gotta admit ima cowboys fan and I already think he's overrated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information