User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What will be the final standings in order for the AFC South?

User Info Menu

1. Colts
    2.Titans
    3.Texans
    4.Jags

The Colts have the top spot locked up because of Andrew Luck. They have built a fantastic team around him as well. I think their defense is a little overrated because it lacks depth but they will still be good.
    I'm basing the Titans being second all on the health of Mariota. This Titans team is solid all around and has no holes other than the questions with Mariota. If he stays healthy, they are a serious sleeper team.
    The Texans have so much star power on both sides of the ball but I worry about their depth and poor Deshaun Watson wasn't given any help with the offensive line. He's going to be running for his life once again and for that reason I think they underachieve and finish third.
    I'm sorry Jags fans but after watching your team quit on itself, I don't have much trust in them right now. I love Nick Foles but he has never succeeded in his career outside of Philly and I doubt that starts in Jacksonville where the offense has some serious question. The defense could be resurrected because they are still insanely talented but the chemistry is not there.
    I think this will be a great division to watch and very competitive and would not be surprised if my predictions are way off.

User Info Menu

Texans
    Colts
    Titans
    Jags

User Info Menu

Week 1 match ups are scary for this division!

Chiefs vs Jags
    Titans vs Browns
    Colts vs Chargers
    Texans vs Saints

😭😭😭😭

The battle of AFC South is going to be fierce!

User Info Menu

#1 colts
    #2 texans
    #3 Jaguars
    #4 Titans

User Info Menu

You are right Mitch it could definitely be an 0-1 start for all 4 of the teams in this division. Despite that I feel like this is one of the more competitive divisions in the league this year.

User Info Menu

Colts
    Texans
    Jags
    Titans

Colts have added key pieces in the off season that has bolstered a good team. If Luck can stay healthy the division is theirs since Houston has so much crap going on internally right now. If Luck goes down with injury the Texans will win the division again.

Jags and Titans are a coin flip. Both just suck.

User Info Menu

I agree with your rankings. I think Colts win division and Houston takes a wildcard with Jacksonville missing out by just a game or two

User Info Menu

Colts
    Texans
    Jags
    Titans

User Info Menu

Colts are easily the favorite. The Texans have the most brutal schedule in the NFL. The Titans are one big question mark for like the umpteenth time in a row, and the Jaguars are better with Foles but are still the Jags at the end of the day.

1. Colts
    2. Titans
    3. Texans
    4. Jags

Honestly, the last 3 could flip flop in any order and I would not be surprised one bit. Foles is a great leader and could elevate the Jags with their soft schedule. The Titans have some great pieces that just need to be put together. The Texans have the best QB in the division (IMO) but won't be able to protect him one bit.

User Info Menu

Like many people have said in this thread I said the Colts would win the division when I started the thread. However, this injury for Luck seems to be concerning and it has me concerned about that prediction. The Colts were terrible the year Andrew Luck was out. He makes all the difference for that team.

Does anyone else have any concerns over Luck’s injury?? Or does everyone think the Colts will still be alright?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information