User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will be the final standings in order for the AFC South?

User Info Menu

Jacksonville Jaguars What will be the final standings in order for the AFC South?

I feel like this is one of the hardest divisions to predict in all of football. I feel like every team could win it, but I could also see any of the teams finishing at the bottom. For me I have to go with this ranking:

1. Colts
    2. Texans
    3. Jags
    4. Titans

The Colts had a shocking year last year and I feel like they had a good offseason. Barring an injury to Luck I feel like they will win. The Texans I feel had the worst offseason in this division, but I feel like they still have a talented enough team to finish second and maybe get a wild card spot.

I want to be able to put my Jags higher but I feel like 3rd is where they end up. I donít feel they have enough weapons on offense to support Foles. Fournette is a good player, but he has to step up and show he can play consistent and stay healthy. The Jags will be relying heavily on the defense for the 3rd year in row.

As for the Titans, I donít think they are a bad team, but I still do not have faith in Mariota. The rest of the team is pretty good though so if Mariota stays healthy and has a consistent season and proves me wrong the Titans wonít be last.

As a Jags fan I am excited to see what happens with this division this year. I feel like it is really up in the air and I could either nail this prediction correctly or be completely wrong. So let me know what you guys think about this prediction and what you think will happen.

User Info Menu

Texans finish first then colts and jags and titans. This division will actually be fun to watch for once.

User Info Menu

Nice man we had similar results. After the colts easily handled the Texans in the playoffs I have trouble putting the Texans over the Colts.

User Info Menu

Texans
    Jags
    Colts
    Titans

User Info Menu

Colts
    Texans
    Jags
    Titans

Without a doubt!

User Info Menu

This could be one of the more unpredictable divisions. I think each team has the potential to win the division. I’d probably pick the Colts if I had to choose
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

User Info Menu

Colts (obviously since I pod and write for them,...but because I really think so also)

Texans-Jags end up similar records. Both fighting for a playoff spot. Jags end up with a winning record because they upgraded the QB,..and don't be fooled, that D is real. And Houston's o-line issues hold them back from putting the rest of the division away.

Titans are a good team, but I just don't think Mariotta is the answer at QB. (Plus reports are out that A.J. Brown hurt himself,...hopefully not badly)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ColtsLaw View Post
    Colts (obviously since I pod and write for them,...but because I really think so also)

Texans-Jags end up similar records. Both fighting for a playoff spot. Jags end up with a winning record because they upgraded the QB,..and don't be fooled, that D is real. And Houston's o-line issues hold them back from putting the rest of the division away.

Titans are a good team, but I just don't think Mariotta is the answer at QB. (Plus reports are out that A.J. Brown hurt himself,...hopefully not badly)
    Definitely disagree on your take of Mariota. He’s a good QB but has no solid receivers to throw to. Until last year his running game was subpar as well.
    Phillies News Today: The Latest News, Rumors, Reports, Game Updates and More for the Phillies
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilliesToday

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesNewsToday View Post
    Definitely disagree on your take of Mariota. Heís a good QB but has no solid receivers to throw to. Until last year his running game was subpar as well.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I in no way said he was a bad QB. I said I don't think he's the answer.
    Nerve problems don't just 'go away'. They usually tend to linger, and more probably, get worse over time when used and banged on like physical sports players do.

User Info Menu

@ColtsLaw from what I’m seeing the A.J Brown injury isn’t too bad. He’s just listed as day to day according to Mike Vrabel. I tend to agree about Mariota. I feel like he as the tools but for whatever reason he hasn’t been able to fully put it together. He has also had a lot of injury concerns. Taylor Lewan getting suspended is not going to do this team any favors either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information